Why I’m starting a blog? For me, there are many reasons. Here are a few:
- To Connect, Inspire and Create
- To Share, Teach and Coach
- To Give, Receive, Love and Grow
- To see Others Achieve and Succeed
- I see too much pain out in the world and not enough joy. Here’s to more ACCEPTANCE and JOY!
- If I can just help one person, they can help one person, who can help one person, and so on. Here’s to more HELPING!
- I certainly don’t know everything, and I continue to learn more with each passing day, but I would like to share what I do know and find out more in return, all with the hope that others may benefit. Here’s to more LEARNING!
- We need more imagination and artistic growth and less tearing down of ourselves, others and things. Here’s to more positive CREATION!
- Change begins within and spreads outwards; you never know who may be touched positively or what may be accomplished until you try. Here’s to more DOING!
Conquering fear happens when you stop trying and actually do. Here is me Doing. Please join me.