Year after year, people make at least one of these most popular new years resolutions listed below. But more than 80% of the good intentions made for the new year will be forgotten by the end of January. And yes, I know this from experience not just because I read it somewhere else.
- Lose Weight and Get Fit
- Learn Something New
- Eat Healthier and Diet
- Get Out of Debt and Save Money
- Spend More Time with Family
- Travel to New Places
- Be Less Stressed
- Volunteer/Help Others
- Get Organized
- Quit Bad Habits – Drinking, Smoking, Drugs, Etc.
To create change in any of these areas, we must do more than make wishes and think positive thoughts, although that helps too. Among other things, achieving lasting transformation requires determination, adaptability, knowledge, resources, support, good habits, and systems.
While all the work is up to you, I’m striving to help you find resources and increase your knowledge. I’ll offer you support, encouragement, and information to aid you in developing good habits and working systems, to make desired changes in your life. So you won’t have to make the same resolutions again and again.
Below I’ve listed my more popular posts from this year that tackle many of the resolutions on the list above. I hope they’ll help you. If there is anything you’d like me to write about in a future article, please let me know! Drop a comment below or email me – amy ‘at’ lifezemplified ‘dot’ com.
Posts To Help Achieve Popular New Year’s Resolutions
- How To Be Happy? Do These 3,677 Things And It’s Yours!
- Spending Your Health On Wealth?
- Financial Freedom Tomorrow Begins With Your Choices Today
- Get Over Yourself, Stop Procrastinating And Get Things Done
- Eat Real Food Get Real Results And Improve Your Health
- Develop The Best Lifelong Diet For You
- 6 Strategies For Busting Through A Weight Loss Plateau
- Want to Save Money Stop Shopping, Want To Kick Junk Food Don’t Buy It
- Make Changes In Your Life, It’s Not Too Late To Start Doing Or To Stop Doubting
- Get Active, Increase Your Energy, Feel And Look Awesome
How can I help you achieve more significant health and wealth next year? (Sorry, I can’t actually give you mo’ money!)
Wishing you a very Happy, Safe, Healthy, Prosperous, and Fun New Year! ~ Amy